You say you want some of this:
- To stop feeling overwhelmed
- To take time for yourself
- To launch a business
- To feel better in our body
- To be done with the guilt
But is this what you're *actually* looking for?
- To wake up knowing that you're in control of life.
- To stay strong while at the mercy of everyone else.
- To declutter the hell out of your home, your closet, your life (well, maybe not your car; perfect is boring).
- To have the courage to take time for yourself and say "No" from your heart because you're choosing YOU.
- To dance the night away at your cousin's wedding because you don't give a shit what other people think of you.
- To buy that dress at your local boutique (you know—the one that's not on sale) and wear it with confidence.
- To commit to working out (and try to have fun doing it) because it feels good to be around powerful women who are determined and dedicated.
- To gain clarity around what's important to you so you can create a plan to finally follow through and focus on it.
- To feel more spiritually aligned (you phased out of your parents' beliefs years ago and don't know who the hell to believe anymore).
I totally get it. I've been where you are. I know how hard it is to make sense of wanting to change and not knowing how.
It's real that you're making good money now and life would suck and be filled with stress and worry without it.
It's real that your job doesn't begin to allow you to fully express yourself but it's reliable and pays well.
It's real that you don't have time to work on your own self-care because your kids demand all of your time and energy (and you love them so much).
It's real that you're overwhelmed with work and life and everyone wants something from you and when things calm down, you'll make the time.
My clients come to me frazzled and frayed.
It's my intent to help them find freedom and flow.
And that's what you'll get when you work with me.
This wasn't how you planned it. You thought you'd feel complete when you had the job, the family, the nice house on the quiet street. Your work was done. You lived up to all the expectations. Round of applause. Bow. Thank you very much.
But instead you feel lost.
You've spent your entire life reaching for the next mile marker to find yourself feeling completely overwhelmed and overloaded. You might even wonder if you're the only one who feels this way (trust me, you're so not). On paper, you're successful. You got yo' shit together. But in real life, you rarely belly laugh, you're always stressing about something and you walk around in a shell of a body going from one list to the next.
You've got one life to live and you're not about to go down with regrets.
But you give most of your energy away to others, which leaves you feeling defeated and depleted. How can you make a plan for yourself when everyone around you seems to be controlling your life?
It doesn't have to be this way. Whatever your ultimate desire is.... you have the right to change things up and be happy.
Investing in yourself is an act of courage. It's far easier to keep going through the motions thinking about how out of control life feels.
That's not what you want. I know it.
It's time to take back your power.
Interested in working with me? Here’s how to get started.
Step 1. Schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consult. You can do that right here.
Step 2. Watch your email for questions from me. Before we hop on the phone, I’d like to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of coaching with me.
Step 3. Hit “reply” to that email and answer the questions.
Step 4. At the scheduled time of your consult, we’ll consult! We’ll use the opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit.
Step 5. Then we’ll get started! If you decide to work with me, I’ll tell you the exact steps for getting started. If you decide not to work with me or if we aren’t a perfect fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Have questions? Email me.
1:1 COACHING PACKAGES
In this signature package, we dive into what overwhelm is trying to tell you. You've been weighed down by your to do list for far too long. It's time to feel light and free again. We'll do this by clearing the air and nailing down what you really want and then what's stopping you from getting it. Because you deserve to have it. To learn more, click here.
In this 90-minute session,
GROUP COACHING PACKAGES
A five-hour, intense workshop where women come together to get clear on what they want to do, be, and have. Time is spent visualizing and collecting images/words to create a manifesting masterpiece.
Using Danielle LaPorte's Desire Mapping, we dive deep into how you really want to feel. By analyzing what truly brings us joy, we create words that become our compass to live the life we want.
How to Stop the Overwhelm
A 45-minute discussion on what overwhelm is, how it shows up for us, and what we can do to eliminate it. We get clear on what is really preventing us from utilizing our time more effectively and efficiently.